MY HOUSEHOLD

My Household
Brothers Grimm
Repetitive Stories

“Wither do you go?”

“To Walpe.”

“I to Walpe, You to Walpe, so, so together we’ll go.”

“Have you a man? What is his name?”

“Cham.”

“My man Cham, your man Cham, I to Walpe, you to Walpe; so, so together we’ll go.”

“Have you a child, how is he styled?”

“Wild.”

“My child Wild, your child Wild, my man Cham, your man Cham, I to Walpe, you to Walpe, so, so together we’ll go.”

“Have you a cradle? How do you call your cradle?”

“Hippodadle.”

“My cradle Hippodadle, your cradle Hippodadle, my child Wild, your child Wild, may man Cham, your man Cham, I to Walpe, you to Walpe, so so, together we’ll go.”

“Have you also a drudge? What name has your drudge?”

“From-work-do-not-budge.”

“My drudge From-work-do-not-budge, your drudge From-work-do-not-budge, my cradle Hippodadle, your cradle Hippodadle, my child Wild, your child Wild, may man Cham, your man Cham, I to Walpe, you to Walpe, so so, together we’ll go.”


No comments:

Post a Comment